Skip to Main Content »

Your community resource for Books, Bibles, Music, Gifts and more...

Blessing Christian Marketplace

Your community resource for Books, Bibles, Music, Gifts and More...

Category Navigation:


Sign Up for our Emails

Keep up to date on news, top sellers, upcoming releases, and online store specials.



 

Fundraising

Blessings is committed to partnering with our local communities and assisting schools, churches, and community organizations with fundraising projects. To that end, we have developed a Gift Card fundraising program which is a great tool to help you meet your fundraising goals.

How to get started:

  • Sign up online or visit your local Blessings - we require just a few simple details to validate the fundraising project.

How it works:

  • Build a list of supporters who wish to participate by purchasing Blessings Gift Cards, noting their name and the dollar value of the gift card they would like to purchase (minimum $10).
  • Collect the payment for the gift card from your supporters when they sign up.
  • Bring your completed list and payment to your local Blessings where the gift cards will be activated.
  • Pay only 90% of the total value of the gift cards and retain the remaining 10% which goes towards your fundraising project.
  • Deliver the activated Blessings Gift Cards to your supporters who can then redeem them as usual at any Blessings location.

How Blessings supports your efforts:

We want to do all we can to help your fundraising project succeed. To that end Blessings can provide the following resources upon request:
  • Professionally designed, full colour poster and handout PDF files tailored for your fundraising project.
  • Sample order form templates to easily record and track purchases.

We look forward to partnering with you in your fundraising efforts. If you have any questions please contact us online or visit your local Blessings.