We are a God honouring company of innovation and change providing resources that will enrich and change individuals forever.
We desire to be a unique and innovative Christian retailer equipping our communities and our industry through our business and team strengths in customer service, business coaching, training & development.
- Passion: As a team we are passionate and positive in everything we do.
- Courtesy: As a team we respect and appreciate all our people and guests.
- Efficiency: As a team we provide smooth operations of all elements of the Blessings experience.
- Experience: As a team we provide a fun, friendly and caring environment to work and shop in.
- Missional: As a team we strive to reach a world in need by having direct involvement with Missional organizations, by selling fairly traded products, and by giving a percentage of profits to Missional projects.
A Message from Mark
Angela and I are committed to strengthening our retail teams, through continuous effective training and communication. The stronger our base of stores, the greater our ability will be to offer resources and ministry to our local communities and churches.
We are keen to see every Blessing’s store building strong community relationships, hosting ministerial events, local seminars and becoming a place of community where Christians will want to be.
We are passionate about expanding the word of God through retail and doing all we can to assist the local church to be involved with and support missions. At Blessings we are continually involved directly and indirectly with supporting missions, doing all we can as an organization to "live out the great commission."
Angela and I have been married for 30 years and have three children, two son’s in law and one daughter in law: Laura & Jared, and granddaughter Isoebella, Anna & Dain and grandson James and Matthew & Cristina. As a family we moved to Canada from the UK in January 2001 and became Canadian citizens in November 2005.
Mark brings 28 years of successful business experience gained mainly in the UK and Denmark where as CEO of Chem-Dry he led the company to be recognized as a UK Fast Track 100 Company two years in succession.
Coupled with his business experience, Mark brings 24 years of church leadership. Educated in Christian Studies at the UK's University College of Ripon & York St. John; Mark was a preaching pastor in the Church of England and in 2003 was accredited by the Christian & Missionary Alliance as a vocational worker.
Watch Mark and Angel Hutchinson on It's a New Day